Saturday, August 25, 2012

SHARING THE INSPIRATION

I absolutely love getting happy mail...its always such a buzz to read about and see the fabulous artworks 'Page Drafts' followers create. This morning I received a beautiful email from Elaine all the way over in Argentina, here is what she said...

Dear Em,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a nice comment.
I didn´t know about PageDrafts till Debbi Tehrani mentioned it on CSI the other day. I regularly post layouts for her challenge and when she did one the other day with one of your sketches I immediately wanted to check it out. And.......I must admit I have become addicted to your blog over the last two weeks. I absolutely loooooove your sketches! The thing I like most about them is that you have lots of multi-photo ones. I scrapbook for my grandchildren and I like to include lots of photographs on each page. That is what scrapbooking is all about to me!! I used one of your older sketches last week on CSI. I really liked how it turned out!
You can see it here.

So, this week I decided to try again and use the one you had just posted. That is why I was able to upload it on Scrap 365. As a matter of fact I am putting together another layout using the same sketch. Will upload it as soon as it is ready!
My hearty congratulations on your great work!! I will be visiting frequently. You sketches are wonderful inspiration.
All the best from the other side of the world!
Have a great day,
Elaine

...and here is Elaine's stunning page using template 12.4 from Release #12
(Note the circular gauze and bead elements how cool are they!)

You can see more close up pictures at Elaine's blog and read all about her page which was actually a submission for a recent challenge at the fabulous C.S.I site. Oh and Elaine also has a website called Fotomemorias where you will find heaps more inspiration both in the gallery and tutorial section and even a spot of scrappy retail can be indulged.


Thank you so much Elaine for sharing your beautiful page we hope to see more of your gorgeous work and I promise more multi photo sketches will be released shortly xo
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Emma, I am so honoured! Now that I've found your wonderful sketches I hope to be posting often.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you, so thank you so much for your lovely comments!